The “Instituto Português de Oncologia do Porto” Endocrinology Service is dedicated to studying patients with endocrine oncological pathology, its diagnosis, therapeutics and follow-up aspects.
– Keep high quality standards in the assistance service;
– Keep a high patient’s satisfaction level;
– Continuous promotion of quality;
– Organization of scientific events for updating the oncological endocrine pathology area;
– Active cooperation in national and international scientific events and actions;
– Keep the post-graduate formative ability and suitability attributed by the Medical Association to train interns in Endocrinology;
– Keep the promotion of internships for interns from other hospital institutions and/or interns from specialities other than Endocrinology;
– Keep participating in clinical research studies;
– Promote continuous updating and post-graduate training.