The Gynaecology Service is a reception centre for patients with gynaecological oncological pathology, dully identified and with its own staff.
1. Assure the multidisciplinary aspect to the timely treatment of oncological patients of the gynaecological kind;
2. Establish rules of clinical guidance for each pathology regarding diagnosis, treatment and follow-up, being regularly updated;
3. Define criteria for hospitalization and discharge in/from the institution;
4. Continuous training for its staff, with active participation in training sessions, courses and congresses;
5. Promote and participate in basic and clinical research projects in the area of Gynaecology;
6. Pre-graduate training for interns of the speciality;
7. Participate in tracking programs;
8. Promote contact with other Health Units;
9. Promote and implement protocols with other Health Institutions.